I am currently accepting select Adult M/M romantic suspense, adult F/F, contemporary and paranormal books for review.
I accept eARCs and finished copies. If the book is a part of a series, then I may need the previous books.
I am NOT accepting print books, audiobooks,self-published books, indie press books, or interactive media books at this time. Review requests for these books will not receive a reply. Exceptions include those already on my TBR.
I accept fiction in the following genres:
- Romantic suspense (cops/FBI/assassin)
- Contemporary ( select tropes like fake relationships, enemies to lovers, dare/bet)
I am NOT accepting books in the following genres:
- Historical Fiction
- Alpha/Beta/Omega or mpreg
- Cheating on the MC or with the MC
- Memoirs/modern biographies
- Sci fi
- “Issues” books (dying mothers, cancer diagnoses, mental illnesses, family drama, etc)
- Extremely political or “hot button” topics
- Free verse novels
- Short story compilations
- Overtly preachy religious fiction
I prefer to receive a book ideally one month prior(at least 2 weeks) to when you would like the review posted.
I will write a review for almost every book I finish. The reviews will also be posted on Goodreads and Bookbub. My reviews are not meant to be objective literary critiques. They are only my take on experience of reading your book.
I write fair and honest reviews, but this does not mean I will always write positive reviews. My reviews are my opinion, and if I don’t enjoy a book then my review will reflect that.
With that said, I strive to explain why the book in question did not work for me personally. I do NOT write nasty or snarky commentary about the author.
If I do not finish a book I may write an explanation for DNF-ing. I will state that I did not finish the book, what page I read up to, why I did not finish, and if I plan on ever picking up the book again.
All reviews will include the following:
- Cover art
- Book stats: Title, author, publisher, page count, release date, series status
- Where I received the book
- My review: What I liked and didn’t
- Star rating